Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Let's get the wheels turning!

Hey guys, my name's Mike, you may also know me via the web by rabbitl1 or WMUCarGuy. I'm setting up this blog to be my spot to rant and rave about modern sports car racing, specifically the ALMS, LMS, FIA GT, and the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

I'll also use this blog to share with you my extensive sports racing car chassis registries that I've put together over the last couple of years. I'm thinking I'll detail one car per week with an overview of the car and a detailed look at the car's chassis history. First up will be LMP2 Acura ARX-01A/B!

Thanks to Supercars.net and Ultimatecarpage.com for providing the fantastic photography throughout this blog!

Feel free to hit me up on AIM @ WMUCarGuy or email me @ mjlaney@gmail.com.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: